- This event has passed.
Enneagram Intensive Part 1
March 22 - March 24
Enneagram Intensive 2.0 is part of our Enneagram Narrative Core Program. This foundational course in the Narrative Tradition immerses participants in the most effective and dynamic map of personality available. Through the learning methods of lectures, type panels, dyads, body centering, breathing and self-awareness practices, you will experience:
- The integration of psychology, spirituality and somatics
- The reduction of reactivity through awareness of your type structure, specific defenses and automatic response patterns
- The connection to your inner self, feelings and actions
- The gift of compassion toward self and others, as you break out of the box of your personality type and experience different points of view
- How do I experience the cognitive-emotional pattern of my type? Why is seeing that pattern important in my life?
- Why is being receptive important? Why does that help me access my spirituality?
- Why is feeling my body important? How does that help me live with more consciousness?
Enneagram Intensive 2.0 includes two rounds of type panels in the Narrative Tradition, an introduction to the Universal Growth Process, guided interactions related to current relationship issues, pre-recorded meditations by Helen Palmer, short didactics, self-observation and movement practices, and small-group exercises.